Kendall Jean is busy busy busy as always. She LOVES to sit on her potty, but she won't go potty in it. LoL She is talking more and more everyday. She will pretty much say anything you tell her to say. She loves to be a monster. I have no idea where she got it from, but she is always growling. It is hilarious. The other day she got on her horsie all by herself. It amazes me every day what she can do. She is still obsessed with her baby. It is really cute. I love all of the projects that she brings me home from daycare. They told me the other day that she loves craft time. She is going to be my little artist. She has been a lot better lately about letting me take pictures of her. When I take the camera out now, she smiles and says cheese. :) She weighs a little less than 30 lbs now. She is still a really good eater. I can't believe my little princess is going to be 2 next month!!!! So CRAZY!









1 comments:
so does the potty talk?? lol very cute. i can't belive she is going to be 2 either. time flyes.
Post a Comment