Our 4th of July weekend was spent in St. George at my mom's house. We decided to watch the fireworks from up at the airport, and although they were pretty good, Kendall still wasn't very interested this year. When they got over we went back to the house and lit some off in the street and she seemed to enjoy those a little more. I also bought her some sparklers, but she didn't seem to care for those either! What a weirdo!!! LoL We spent the rest of the weekend just hanging out with baby Keidan and the rest of the family. Kendall always has a blast when we are there. She runs nonstop! She finally found my mom's tupperware cabinet so we spent a lot of time picking up tupperware. :)
new post
15 years ago








4 comments:
Yeah, Sam! I'm so happy you have a blog! I check these way more often than I check myspace. I can't believe Kendall is almost 1 1/2! Time really flies! P.S. I for sure stopped posting belly shots a month ago because I am starting to feel BIG everywhere. I guess that's the JOY of being preggo! I'm a lot bigger than my last photo, but you'll just have to see it in person...I don't want to share it with the whole wide world! Keep in touch. Love ya, Elisa
Hi Samantha,
I am sorry our website is down right now:( It should be up and running anywhere between Wed. and Thursday of this week. Please let your friends know!
Email us at design@thecutestblogontheblock.com and let us know if you would like to see a specific background when our site is up. Give us a theme, colors, or pattern so we can try to have it ready when the site is up and running:)
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Thanks,
Becky-The Cutest Blog on the Block
Hey Dork!
Hey!!! Who called me a dork?
Post a Comment