I found a site last night called scrapblog.com and decided to try it out. For those of you who know me I am the least creative person in the world, but these are so EASY! I am just getting started so hopefully they get better, but here are a couple pages I did. My favorite is the Splish Splash one. Let me know what you think. I am going to go work on some more!









3 comments:
yeah your blog is so cute!! i am so glad i can check it every day now! dont tell anyone i am a blog stalker! hahaha
FUN! I tried to get into it awhile ago, I'll have to try again! Your pages turned out cute!
I love the blog! Now i can see my niece Kendall grow up since i can't see it in person. She is sooo big now! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Before i know it she will be in school and i will have missed everything.I remeber when i saw you guys at thanksgiving at moms, she wasn't even walking yet. I miss you guys sooo much and can't wait till i see you. I love you guys. Give Kendall big kisses from her auntie Heather. Love you Wayne, And love you Sam. You did a great job on the blog. It is a great idea, so those of us that can't be there with you all the time can still keep up with the growing of Kendall Jean the most beautiful kid in the world. Well I think so anyway, i don't care what other people say. Anyway i'm blabbing. Love you guys soooooo much!
Post a Comment