Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Craft Time

A friend of mine has recently started a craft time during the day for her daughter and I thought it sounded like a great idea, so today was my first attempt. Kendall wanted nothing to do with it! I got some markers and let her watch me trace my hand and then I traced hers, and then she just wanted to take all the markers out of the package and throw them around. :) I had some music on so then she started dancing as she was taking all the lids off the markers. LoL Needless to say I just decided to put it away for the day. I did get her a Mr. Potato Head today and she LOVES it! It was funny to watch her concentrating so hard on putting the pieces in all the holes. Everytime Wayne or I tried to help she would tell us "No No No". :) Anyways, I also picked up some crayons today and we are going to try craft time again tomorrow. Ha ha ha

2 comments:

Stacey T. said...

A Mr. Potato head is such a good idea, so cute! I bet she likes craft time soon if you keep trying!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny. All that work and Mr. Potato Head looks AWESOME!!! lol. She is a doll.
Mel