This past weekend an exchange student that my mom had a few years ago from Japan decided to come back for a visit. Her name is Yuri and she is great! She is sooooo nice and polite. All the babies LOVED her. :) We all spent the weekend just hanging out and relaxing. Saturday night we had some friends over and we sat around drinking, talking, and attempting to play Monopoly. LoL It was a lot of fun and I wish we could do it more Carie! Sunday Kendall got to go swimming with her friend Hailey. They wore eachother out and both passed out on the couch. :) Of course, we all took turns passing Keidan James around. He has gotten so big! It is so fun to make him smile. :) All in all it was a very nice weekend. I didn't get any very good pics, but here are a few anyways.
Kendall and Yuri
Me trying to get Keidan to smile!
Hailey giving Kendall a hug in the pool.








1 comments:
Thanks for updating! ;)
I love seeing all the new pics and it's fun to see Kendall's getting so BIG!
Post a Comment