Sunday, September 21, 2008

Back to Work!

For those of you who haven't heard I am going back to work! I actually start tomorrow. It all happened so fast! I decided that I wanted to go back to work on Monday, I emailed my resume to a couple places, got one call back, had an interview on Friday, and then they called me Tuesday and wanted me to start immediately!!!! I interviewed babysitters for 2 days and nobody gave me a "good feeling". I decided to look into daycare even though I knew it was horribly expensive I didn't know what else to do. I actually found one right across the street that is pretty reasonable! I am so excited and I think it will be so good for Kendall. Soooo everything is in order and I am so nervous for this week. It will be so different around our house! Who knows if I will even have time to blog anymore!!!! Hopefully, but if you don't see as many as usual try to understand. :)

1 comments:

Stacey T. said...

Good luck today!! I REALLY hope your still able to blog though =(