Kendall and I officially made it through our first week of work and Daycare!!! Woo Hoo!!! I am loving my new job and I really think that Kendall is enjoying daycare. She didn't even cry when Wayne and I dropped her off Monday, but then she cried everyday but Wednesday. Monday I called to check on her 4 times, but for the rest of the week I only called twice a day. I was pretty proud of myself! :) Anyways, she has been doing really well! They say that she cries off and on, but not that much so that's good! I have heard from a lot of people that it usually takes kids about a week to get used to the change so we will see how it goes next week! Here are a couple of pictures of Kendall on her first day of daycare!!!
new post
15 years ago








2 comments:
Im so glad it went so well for you guys!! I bet she gets used to daycare in no time!
She is so flippin adorable. Send me your e-mail again I think I may have typed it in wrong
aross3019@gmail.com Thanks!
Post a Comment