Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend 2008

This Labor Day Weekend ended up turning out very weird. Wayne's dad was racing in town, and then Wayne found out he had to work so he spent the whole weekend going back and forth from the track to home to work. Needless to say he was exhausted by Monday. He always seems to over work himself...Anyways, Friday and Saturday Kendall got to spend a lot of quality time with her cousin Kamryn. Kamryn is now walking and she was ALL OVER Kendall. LoL They were very entertaining. Kamryn would grab Kendall's shirt and when she tried to run away Kamryn would just hold on and run behing her! LoL She wanted to hug and kiss her the whole time and she had to be touching her at all times! Kendall is very into doing her own thing and she wasn't very happy about Kamryn always having to be RIGHT there, but then there were times when Kendall seemed to like it. They were in their carseats Saturday morning, right next to eachother, and Kendall decided she wanted to hold Kamryn's hand. It was the cutest thing ever! I wish I would have thought to take a picture. I did get some pictures of them standing at the fridge chatting. Kendall was going on and on about something and Kamryn was listening so intently, and then they would look at eachother and laugh! They are such funny little girls. :) Saturday afternoon we were getting ready to barbeque when Steph started saying that she wasn't feeling very well. Then Josh threw up, then Steph, and then Kendall!!!! I was totally shocked! She ended up throwing up like 4 times, but Steph was sick until like 1:30 in the morning! Right when Steph stopped throwing up Kathy started throwing up, then my dad got sick Sunday afternoon, and I started throwing up early Monday morning! It was pretty crazy! I have no idea what we caught or if we all ate something bad or what happened, but it sucked. Oh well, I guess it happens. Everyone is starting to feel much better so that is good. I made a picture pile of all the pics I took of the girls. There are some super cute ones!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Stacey T. said...

Those two are SOOO cute together!! They crack me up! Im glad you guys are all feeling better, that sounded awful!!