Sunday, September 21, 2008

Great Grandparents

This last week Kendall got to meet her Great Grandma and Grandpa Barger. They live in Michigan and decided to come for a much needed visit. It was soooo great to see them! We pretty much spent the whole time catching up and eating. We like to eat. LoL The weather was perfect in Tonopah so Kendall spent the days outside with Papa and Great Grandpa Barger. It was a fight every night to get her to come inside! Great Grandma and Grandpa took her on lots of walks in her stroller which she also loved. Other than that it was just very relaxing! I miss them already!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Elisa said...

Sam, she is so stinking CUTE!! I especially love the little pictures of her outside with her shop stool and the rag in her back pocket! Wayne would be SO proud! I'll have to show Quinten...I know that's just how he wants his little girl to be! ;). Glad you got to spend time with your grandparents this last weekend! Nick's boy is getting SO BIG!

Good luck on the back to work thing! Where did you get a job?